Download Mp3: Geepeestar – Don’t GoPopular Nigerian star and medical doctor, Geepeestar releases his much awaited debut single, Dont Go. The song released under the independent imprint of Golden Star Muzic is currently enjoying massive streams, downloads and radio plays. It is being featured on various chart topping playlists locally and internationally. Dont Go is a happy song with catchy hooks and quality compared to none that talks about lovers that stick together. Streaming link : geepeestar.fanlink.to/DontGo Social media pages Twitter : twitter.com/geepeestar Instagram : instagram.com/geepeestar Facebook : facebook.com/geepeestar Listen Download and Enjoy Below
[Biography] Dj lavish Biography, Age, Family, Career, Education and More
Akinjisola olakunle oluwanifemi popularly known by his stage name as DJ Lavish An Upcoming Nigerian disk jockey, He was born on February 14 1997 in Ondo state Nigeria to the family of Mr and Mrs Akinjisola , He is currently 23 years old. He is very handsome and talented when doing the disk jockey.
DJ Lavish completed his primary school education at gaugantuan nursery and primary school, Sango Ota Ogun State After Then the moved to the secondary level and finished at Mic bay international school, Sango Ota Ogun state Nigeria and obtained his West African Senior School Certificate.
After completing his secondary school education then went to study Economic at Ekiti state university and aquired his degree with Bsc.
DJ lavish started his career as a disc jockey in 2015 and started performing at various night clubs and partys of any kind and charge per show 150 to 200k. He has a record label called Street made records which he has been running for some Time now.
During the course of his career as a disc jockey, DJ lavish has a won a Award called Akure fast rising dj
Dj lavish is 23 years Old
Connect with Dj Lavish on Social media
Facebook – inveztor oluwanifemi djlavish
Email — Djlavish247@gmail.com
What app– +234814 746 8176
[Biography] Dj lavish Biography, Age, Family, Career, Education and More
Photo of The Gate Gov Wike Put As Boundary Between Rivers And Abia State
Governor Nyesom Wike is at it again.
A photo has emerged of a gate that the Rivers State Governor has erected at the boundary between Rivers State and Abia State.
The gate is intended to prevent potential violators of the lock-down policy of the state government from gaining access into the state
Since instituting the lock-down policy, the Rivers State Government has arrested countless people who entered the state through neighbouring Abia State in breach of Rivers borders closure order to check Corona Virus.
Days ago, Wike ordered the auctioning of the cattle and the two trucks. The truck had 14 persons hidden in them. He came in from Adamawa State.
The Governor recently revealed that security personnel deployed to enforce the directive at different locations in the state have allegedly turned their duty posts to revenue-generating points, where they extort motorists and other travellers at will.
In a State Broadcast on April 27, Governor Wike announced a complete lockdown that will starts from Tuesday 28 April 2020, till further notice.
In mid-April, the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mustapha Dandaura, visited the borders between Rivers State and other states.
The unscheduled visit was to address police officers at the borders. He asked security agents deployed to the border to stop the extortion as alleged against them.
The Rivers State is home to some 5,198,716 residents. The state capital and largest city, Port Harcourt, is economically significant as the centre of Nigeria’s oil industry.
The state has many ethnic groups: Ikwerre people, Ikwerre Subgroups, Ijaw Subgroups, Ogoni people and many other ethnic groups.
Photo of The Gate Gov Wike Put As Boundary Between Rivers And Abia State
Download Mp3: Qubay Wonder X Piszy Wagba “Saturday” Remix
Now it finally came, We all have been waiting for this amazing artist for years to drop a joint for us, Now it finally came..
The Lagos Based art Qubay Wonder teamed up with his hometown friend, Nigerian American based vocalist..
Piszy Wagba to Drop this amazing tune title Saturday..
Y’all should download below and share your thought.
Korede Bello is full of promises on this pop tune ‘Mi Casa Su Casa’, produced by Ozedikus.
Despite the global lockdown, Korede Bello has been wasting absolutely no time in 2020 with back to back music for his fans.
He already dropped ‘Sun Momi’ in February, and is now releasing ‘Mi Casa Su Casa’.
“Mi Casa Su Casa“, an R&B track with heavy pop influences, the song is centred around pillow talk and modern-day love with lyrics that expose Korede’s flirty side, laced with his soothing voice.
This song is a myriad of emotions that come with loving someone and navigating a happy relationship as a whole. This Ozedikus-produced track further cements Bello’s overall growth.
Listen Download and Enjoy below:-
Nigerians Should Get Ready For Fresh Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Keep Raising – FG
- Bank customers, transport workers, commuters shun social distancing
Chukwudi Akasike, Adelani Adepegba, Tobi Aworinde, Dayo Ojerinde, Deji Lambo and Adeniyi Olugbemi
The Federal Government, on Monday, decried the nationwide non-compliance with the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19’s guidelines for gradual reopening of the economy.
The Director General of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu, who stated this during the task force press briefing in Abuja, warned that the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), could restore the lockdown if the guidelines were not observed and there was a surge in coronavirus cases.
The President had, on March 30, imposed a two-week lockdown on the Federal Capital Territory, Lagos and Ogun states, but at the expiration of the first lockdown on April 13, he extended it by another 14 days.
In his broadcast to the nation on April 27, Buhari said phased and gradual easing of the lockdown would begin on May 4 (yesterday). He also imposed a dusk to dawn curfew on the nation.
Besides banning interstate movements, the President imposed a total lockdown on Kano State, which had witnessed a spike in COVID-19 cases.
Guidelines on gradual reopening of the economy issued by the PTF a few days after the presidential address mandate anyone in public spaces to use non-medical face masks.
They also prohibit interstate travels, apart from for essential services. The guidelines ban gathering of more than 20 people outside of a workplace.
Commercial vehicles are only allowed to operate outside the curfew hours and should practise social distancing in the number of their passengers.
But our correspondents, who monitored activities in the FCT, Lagos and Ogun states on Monday observed that people did not observe the PTF guidelines, including social distancing.
Although banks limited the number of people that entered their premises, customers ignored social distancing as they crowded at bank gates.
Pedestrians and motorists from Ogun State crossed over to Lagos in violation of the ban on interstate movements.
‘Easing lockdown: There will be new infections’
The NCDC boss, at the PTF’s press briefing on Monday, reviewed compliance with the guidelines across the country and concluded that it was not satisfactory.
He said the President could restore the lockdown if the task force guidelines were not observed.
Ihekweazu stated, “Today (Monday), some of the measures are being eased. Initial reports are not too pleasing across the country.
Now that we have seen the sunlight again, the challenge for us as a society is, how do we organise ourselves to mitigate these risks and limit transmissions from each other?
“Though we might have a few extra infections today and tomorrow, what we don’t want is an explosion of new infections? If we do have that explosion, there will be almost no choice left for the leadership of the country but to ask all of us to go back to our homes.”
NCDC boss faults banks, fears new infections
Ihekweazu noted that banks were among business groups that were allowed to open on Monday.
He, however, lamented that many banks limited the number of their branches that opened, adding that there would be a spike in infections due to the way people mingled.
The NCDC boss said, “When we say take responsibility this time, yes, we are addressing individuals, but we really need to address corporate Nigeria. There is benefit of the doubt, but when you limit the number of branches opened, everyone goes to the one branch that is opened and that becomes counterproductive.
“Today, we might forgive a little bit because it was the first day. We will have infections because of what happened today, no doubt about that. Everybody here (on the PTF) knew today would be a problem because, for the first time, people were let out of their homes.
“We can produce all the guidelines in the world. We can preach and do press conferences, but how can we learn from the mistakes of today, tomorrow and the day after, so that, by Friday, hopefully, we have normalised some of these things?”
He stated that organisations must support the implementation of the preventive measures, help manage the risk and focus on a risk-based approach.
Why markets are opened, places of worship shut —PTF
Ihekweazu, while fielding questions from journalists, noted that the decision to open markets and close places of worship was because “food is an existential issue.”
He added, “We are not even saying we are happy with the markets across the country. But we are really still appealing to everyone in those markets to help us make it (curb in transmission) work.
“We know that many of our markets were not built for an era of COVID-19. We’re sure about that. Our markets are historically very congested places with many ports of entry, very difficult to control access; in fact, a perfect place for transmission.
“So, by no means are we saying the marketplaces are the examples of perfect locations for managing transmission. We have to allow markets to continue because people have to eat.”
Speaking on the efforts of the PTF’s in Kano State, Ihekweazu said experts deployed by the Federal Government were working to guide the ministry of health in the state.
‘Kano testing is slow’
According to him, the NCDC team and the Kano State officials are working to improve the laboratories in the state.
He said, “The speed of testing (in Kano) is a little bit slower than you would expect. But that is the price we have to pay in order to get this up and running. I’m confident that we will leave that lab better.”
The NCDC boss also said the task force supported the delivery of a new lab funded by the Aliko Dangote Foundation, delivered by a Nigerian company, 54 Gene.
Continued interstate movements of almajiris violating protocols —PTF
The PTF Chairman and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, in his remarks, said there had been “very noticeable” relocation of almajiris from one state to another.
Mustapha said, “With the ban on interstate movement, the continuation of this exercise will not be in alignment with the guidelines issued. The PTF shall engage with state governments on how to achieve their objectives.”
Don’t neglect treatment of other ailments, minister tells hospitals
The Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, in his address, urged all health care facilities not to reject persons seeking medical help, especially in emergencies.
He said it was unethical not to attend to persons in distress.
“I also urge citizens to go to hospitals when not feeling well and to cooperate by giving accurate information especially with regard to travel history,” he said.
Nigeria to take part in COVID-19 medicine trials, says FG
Ehanire also noted that the country had informed the World Health Organisation that it would take part in trials of medicines to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to him, efforts are ongoing to also conduct research in Nigeria.
He said, “Other drugs can be added based on emerging evidence. We shall ensure the maintenance of ethical standards and safety of our people.”
The National Coordinator of the PTF, Dr Sani Aliyu, in his remarks, decried non-compliance with the task force protocols, saying the easing of the lockdown was in, no way, a licence to relax self-protection against the infection.
He restated the PTF guidelines, saying, “No interstate travel is allowed except for transportation of essential commodities and services. No passenger flights. Churches, mosques and schools remain closed.
“Clubs, bars, parks, sporting and gaming centres will also remain closed. It is absolutely necessary to continue to maintain those measures that will continue to protect us.
“We must wear our masks to protect ourselves and one another at all times. We must keep washing our hands. We must maintain the safe physical distance of two metres and comply with the eases lockdown measures.”
89 COVID-19 vaccines being developed —WHO
The WHO Country Representative, Fiona Braka, while fielding questions, stated that research was going on globally for a COVID-19 vaccine.
According to Braka, no fewer than 89 products are undergoing development.
He stated, “Research is going on globally to study the genetics of the virus. This helps us to develop a vaccine. Thanks to rapid sharing of genetics data from countries, we are able to advance the production of vaccines.
“We do acknowledge the contributions of countries in sharing their genetic sequencing data, including Nigeria. So, the first vaccine trial started as early as 60 days just after the genetic sequencing information of the virus was shared by China.
“We have about 89 products that are currently under vaccine development. The numbers keep getting updated because there is an accelerated process going on globally to try and find a vaccine.”
Nigerians shun social distancing, storm banks, bus stops
Meanwhile, on Monday, Nigerians, who trooped to banks, bus stops and other public places, disregarded measures introduced by the Federal Government.
Our correspondents, who monitored activities in Lagos and Ogun states, as well as the Federal Capital, observed that motorists failed to observe social distancing.
The PUNCH correspondent, who went round Sokoto, the Sokoto State capital, observed that social distancing was not adhered to by most people in the city.
Customers, who thronged most of the banks, located on Kano Road, were struggling to enter their premises
Lagos bank customers, transporters violate social distancing
In the Berger and Ikorodu areas of Lagos State, it was observed that commercial transport workers and passengers were partially complying with the use of face masks, but ignored social distancing as most buses were filled with the regular number of passengers.
Also, the influx of people into various banks and to board the Bus Rapid Transit attested to the lack of compliance with the social distancing directives.
An eyewitness in Ikorodu, Shukurat Adebayo, said she aborted the transaction she wanted to do in a bank because of the large crowd, adding that bank customers and commuters were not observing social distancing.
She said, “Currently, I am at the Ikorodu Garage, I wanted to do a transaction at the GT Bank but the branch at Ayangburen road did not open. We were directed to another branch at Agric, but I did not go. I left for Polaris Bank to do another transaction, but on getting there, it was crowded. There was nothing like social distancing because I saw a lot of people trying to gain access into the bank. They were not orderly and efforts by the bank officials to talk to people didn’t work.
“Also, the situation is the same at BRT Park. Although, I can confirm to you that the drivers conveyed only 20 passengers because I boarded a bus this morning from Lagos Island to Ikorodu. The queue was crowded as usual and commuters were not observing social distancing.”
Motorists plying Sango/Tollgate to Oshodi were seen carrying passengers, while the bus stops at Meiran, Ijaiye, U-turn and Abule Egba were overcrowded.
The majority of the passengers were seen wearing face masks but disregarded the social distancing order of the federal and state governments.
At Agege, a driver, Abbas Ramon, told The PUNCH that it was not possible for commercial vehicles to load 60 per cent of their capacity because the National Union of Road Transport Workers was still collecting normal levy from them.
Rivers commercial vehicle operators flout social distancing order
In Rivers State, commercial bus operators still loaded their vehicles with passengers without observing social distancing.
While the state government had insisted that only two passengers should be on a row, the commercial bus drivers still allowed four passengers.
Recall that the state Governor, Nyesom Wike, had threatened to ban the operation of commercial vehicles in some parts of the state should commercial drivers continue to flout the order on social distancing.
A commercial bus driver, who identified himself as Godswill, said he would not be able to make profit if he adhered to the order of having only two passengers per row.
“How can I have only two passengers where I am supposed to be carrying four passengers? If I try that, I will not make profit,” Godswill, who plies Ikwerre to Choba, said.
FCT residents besiege banks
In the FCT, hundreds of people on Monday besieged commercial banks.
The banks in Garki Area One, Adetokunbo Ademola Wuse 2, Central Business District, and other parts of the city were thronged by customers, many of whom wore no face masks.
At the Ecobank branch beside AP Plaza, Wuse 2, scores of customers were locked outside the bank and only a few were allowed to enter in line with the social distancing guidelines.
The same situation was observed at a GTB branch located beside a popular eatery where tens of customers waited impatiently outside the bank.
A customer, Stanley Wosu, said he had an urgent transaction to make in the bank hence his visit, adding that he would not have come to the bank on account of the pandemic.
14 more Lagos patients discharged
Meanwhile, the Lagos State Government on Monday announced the discharge of 14 more COVID-19 patients who had recovered from the virus.
The state Ministry of Health, via its twitter handle, @LSMOH, said 261 patients had been discharged in Lagos.
It tweeted, “14 more COVID-19 Lagos patients; six females and eight males, all Nigerians were today (Monday) discharged from our isolation facilities at Yaba, Onikan, LUTH and Eti-Osa (Landmark) to reunite with the society.
“The patients; seven from Onikan, two from IDH, Yaba, four from @LUTHofficial and one from the Eti-Osa (LandMark) isolation centres have fully recovered and tested negative twice consecutively to COVID-19.
“With this, the number of patients successfully managed and discharged in Lagos is now 261.”
Clarence Peters Is My Don And Am Proud Of His – Sir Shina Peters
Nigerian juju music legend, Oluwashina Akanbi Peters, endearingly called Sir Shina Peters, is the father of Clarence Peters, who has taken the Nigerian Music video to a level no one thought it could reach.
Anambra state born Nollywood thespian, Clarion Chukwura and Sir Shina Peters were involved in a romance that produced the fine video director in the 80s
Sir shina was hosted by Toke Makinwa on hip TV’s ‘trending’, when asked about how he feels about his son and his achievements, he said “Clarence is from heaven, I call him Yomi.
When I look at him, I see myself through him. He’s just too much, I’m not saying all these because he’s my son,’I wish he is not my son’, I would have showered him with lot more praises…”
The ace musician also added that it was a good combination from his mother, a professional in her field and himself.
Clarence Peters was recently invited by the police to answer questions surrounding the tragic death of dancer, picture Kodak.
Let’s know what you think about this in the comment box below, Like and share for others. Kindly follow too, Thank you.
Clarence Peters Is My Don And Am Proud Of His – Sir Shina Peters
President Buhari Receives $312 Billion Abacha Loot From US
Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, has announced that the Nigerian government on Monday received $311,797,866 of the Abacha loot.
The money was repatriated from the United States and the Bailiwick of Jersey after a recent agreement.
Malami, in a statement by his Spokesman, Umar Gwandu, said the amount increased from over $308 million two months ago to $311 million because of the interest that accrued.
He noted that the litigation process for the return of these assets titled “Abacha III” commenced in 2014, while the diplomatic process that culminated into the signing of the Asset Return Agreement in February.
“This Agreement is based on international law and cooperation measures that sets out the procedures for the repatriation, transfer, disposition and management of the assets.
“In line with the 2020 Asset Return Agreement, the fund has been transferred to a Central Bank of Nigeria Asset Recovery designated account and would be paid to the National Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) within the next fourteen days.
“The NSIA is responsible for the management and execution of the projects to which the funds will be applied,” the Minister has said.
Malami said the money will be used to fund projects including Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Abuja – Kano Road, and the Second Niger Bridge.
To ensure transparent management of the returned assets, the Nigerian government promised to, “engage a Civil Society Organisation, who has combined expertise in substantial infrastructure projects, civil engineering, anti-corruption compliance, anti-human trafficking compliance, and procurement to provide additional monitoring and oversight.”
Common Fruits That Can Make A Man Last Long And Also Satisfy Is Woman On Bed
It is common for a guy to wish his hood were bigger. But we have some good news for you, Research has shown that many men who worry about their man hood are actually totally normal or average in size.
Unfortunately, there’s a common misconception that is reinforced by Mainstream that all bigger hood is necessary for pleasure. This couldn’t be more wrong, in fact, a study from 2017 concluded that a combination of deep kissing and oral are more likely to get a woman off-and none of those things require a man being well endowed.
Bitter cola, this is extremely good for you but we love sweet things other than the one needed by the body. Bitter cola is a super booster to the body and support your navigation.
Always drink water before going to bed. This helps you clean the system, make you ready and fresh by morning. This is naturally good for you. Again we see this little this as punishment, we should try it and see.
Normal kolanut, This is what our grand pa, Uncles in the village use and are scoring goals anyhow.
Mixture of Tigernut, Date and Coconut, this is the final booster, it gives you good grade in the game. Blend and drink it like a smoothie, Take 3-4 times daily for full result and trust me you will be surprised with the outcome.
Wow this is when you say words can’t express or explain it but trust me it is the bomb. Everywhere will be active and strong and long.
So try this and appreciate later
You can download “Gee baller ft Olitee – Colorado ,” below and check out the website’s homepage for other similar tracks, don’t forget to share your thoughts on the comment section below.
Checkout: Mp3 : G-Baller – Money – Prod by Dre san
Listen below and share with friends
Goats Eat up the 50 Billion Naira To Be Given To Nigerians FG Says (Photos)
They chairman said;
We are sorry to announce to you that we don’t know how 50 goats came into the office to eat up 50 billion naira without the awareness of our soldiers.”
Nigerians should exercise patience because we don’t know how to give everyone relief fund.
The newly-reported cases, as revealed via the Centre’s Twitter on Tuesday evening, show that Lagos, the epicenter of the virus, still has the highest number with 80 patients followed by Kano with 38 cases.
Other states include Ogun with 15 cases, Bauchi, 15, 11 in Borno, 10 in Gombe, 9 in Sokoto, 5 in Edo, 5 in Jigawa, 2 in Zamfara 1 each in Rivers, Enugu, Delta, FCT and Nasarawa.
In total, 195 new cases of #COVID19 were reported on Tuesday while as at 11:50pm 28th April, 1532 confirmed cases of COVID19 have been reported in the country altogether. The discharged patients are 255 and 44 patients have died so far.
Meanwhile, Nigeria will begin a “phased and gradual” easing of more than four weeks of lockdowns in the national capital and the largest city on May 4, President Muhammadu Buhari said in an address on Monday.
Here are the guidelines as released by the state government
– An overnight curfew will be in force from 8pm till 6am daily, from May 4, 2020, for two weeks in the first instance. Subsequent extension of the curfew will be communicated by way of a press release issued by the State Government.
– The state will continue to decontaminate all public places and infrastructure. These places include, but are not limited to, the State Secretariat, Government Establishments, Markets, Schools, Motor Parks and Bus Stops.
– All Businesses are also hereby directed to de-contaminate their premises, prior to re-opening.
– All movement in or out of Lagos State is prohibited except for supply chain & services, such as: goods, agro-products, petroleum products, relief items, supplies, construction supplies and registered courier services with a limited capacity of accompanying personnel of no more than seven (7) persons.
– Movement in public spaces without a Face Mask or Face Covering is highly prohibited. Everyone appearing in public must use a simple
Face Mask. Violation of this directive will attract heavy penalties.
– All Public Servants in the entire Lagos State unified Public Service, on grade levels 1-14 are to continue to remain and work from home; unless otherwise directed by their Accounting Officers.
– For Grade Levels 15 and above, Accounting Officers to carry out a Needs Assessment of critical staff, identify essential officers and draw up a Flexible Work Roster in compliance with Social Distancing principles.
– All staff of the Local Government and Local Council Development Area Offices in the state are expected to remain at home at this time, as all LGA/LCDA offices will remain shut till further notice.
– None of these directives apply to essential service providers. These people are expected to continue working as frontline workers, whose services are deeply appreciated.
– Effective from Monday 4th of May 2020, all open markets and stores will be allowed to operate on alternate days between the hours of 9am – 3pm.
– Everyone attending these markets and stores are mandated to observe necessary precautionary measures of social distancing and very high levels of personal and hand hygiene.
– Markets and Stores selling food items and other wares would operate on alternate days across the State, in the following manner: o Markets and Stores selling “Other Wares” – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
o Markets and Stores selling “Food Items”, including Abattoirs – Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
– There must be adequate provision of alcohol-based sanitizers and hand washing facilities at all entry points into the markets and stores.
– Social Distancing must be strictly adhered to and temperature checks must be carried out periodically.
– There will be zero tolerance for street trading.
– The Iyaloja-General and other Market leaders also will ensure that their members abide by all the stated guidelines and advisories.
– The Ministry of Local Government and Community Affairs, Chairmen of LG/LCDAs, Office of Iyaloja General and Enforcement Agencies will ensure strict compliance.
– Malls and Stores will be allowed to open with the proviso that stores and malls will maintain a 60% occupancy capacity within their premises; while also ensuring that a 2-meter (6 feet) social distancing is maintained between every person and the next.
– To maintain a 9am-3pm operational schedule.
– Mandatory use of face masks/coverings within the stores.
– Temperature checks and hand sanitizing protocols should be strictly adhered to at all entry points into the premises.
EATERIES AND RESTAURANTS
– Eateries and restaurants will be allowed to open daily between the hours of 9am – 7pm; however, these establishments are not to open to the public for in-dining services. Only take-out and delivery services are permitted.
– All food handlers and staff of these eateries and restaurants are expected to have gone through exhaustive health checks and must also practise high levels of personal and hand hygiene in serving members of the public.
– Food handlers are also mandated to wear masks and gloves at all times; particularly during the preparation and serving of the food.
– Temperature checks and hand sanitizing protocols should be strictly adhered to at all entry points into the premises.
– All medical establishments will continue to open, and maintain a high index of suspicion for Covid-19. All suspected cases of Covid-19 must be immediately reported to the State Helpline: 08000-267662.
SCREENING AND NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENT
– All residents shall continue to comply with the screening requirements of the Lagos State Ministry of Health Officials on active case search duty within the communities. Residents are enjoined to provide accurate answers to questions about their health (including medical and travel history) and information about other individuals with whom they may have had contact, and produce any document which may assist the Health Officers in assessing such a person’s health.
SCHOOLS AND ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS
– All Schools at primary, secondary and tertiary levels remain physically closed.
– Students are expected to continue learning on the alternative online and media channels announced by the various institutions of learning.
– Private School Proprietors and parents/guardians are encouraged to enter into meaningful dialogue, regarding the delivery of education through various online and digital channels, and very importantly, the cost implication of same.
PLACES OF WORSHIP
– All places of worship (both formal and informal) are to remain closed from any form of congregational services or assemblage, until further notice.
ROAD TRANSPORTATION/COMMUTER OPERATIONS
– Commercial/commuter operations within the state shall be between the hours of 6am – 7pm daily.
– All commuters are mandated to wear face masks at all times, sanitize with alcohol-based sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and running water before and after each trip.
– All Operators i.e. drivers and conductors are mandated to always face masks and hand gloves while in transit and dispose of same appropriately.
– All Transport Operators/Companies are expected to disinfect their vehicles, parks and garages regularly and continuously (for vehicle: at least before and after each trip).
– All Transport Operators/Companies are expected to have at the entrance of the respective parks washing hand equipment with running water; and deploy temperature readers to test each passenger before boarding.
– All Operators are expected to have alcohol-based sanitizers in the vehicles for drivers, conductors and passengers.
– All motor parks and garages must not be overcrowded with passengers and commercial activities at any point in time.
– Social distancing is required for passengers queuing to board buses.
– Operators are not allowed to over crowd/over load their vehicles at this point in time. All buses must operate at a capped limit of 60% of the vehicle installed capacity (i.e. for Buses, 1 passenger with driver in front seat, 2 passengers on the back rows).
– All BRT and LBSL buses (High Capacity) must not carry more than 21 passengers and no standing shall be allowed in all BRT and LBSL bus operations.
– All air-conditioning systems in public transport systems must be switched off.
– All commercial motorcycle operations within the state is hereby suspended.
– Tricycles (Kekes) operating in unrestricted areas, must not carry more than two passengers per trip and must ensure appropriate social distancing is maintained between passengers.
WATER TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
– From May 4, 2020, Water Transport Operations will be restricted to the period between 6am and 6pm daily, until further notice.
– Passengers/Operators are mandated, in addition to life jackets, to wear face masks at all times, sanitize with alcohol-based sanitizers or wash their hands with soap and running water before and after each trip.
– All Boat/Ferry Operators/Companies are expected to disinfect their Boats/Ferries and Terminal regularly and continuously (for Boats/Ferries at least before and after each trip) in collaboration/supervision of the Ministry of The Environment and Water Resources and Ministry of Transportation in order to ensure standards and safety of the disinfectant being used.
– All Boat/Ferry Operators/Companies are expected to have at the entrance of their respective terminals hand washing equipment with running water and alcohol-based sanitizers.
– All Boat/Ferry Operators are expected to have Alcohol Based Sanitizers in their Boat/Ferry for Operators and passengers.
– Terminals must not be overcrowded with passengers and commercial activities at any point in time. Social distancing is required for passengers queuing to board Boat/Ferry.
– Social distancing principles must be strictly adhered to with at least 2 meters (6 feet) distance between people on the Boats/Ferries.
– Operators are not allowed to over crowd/over load their Boats/Ferries at this point in time. All public Boats/ferries should operate at be 60% of the installed capacity.
– Operators must have temperature readers to test each passenger before boarding the Boat/Ferry.
TRUCK AND LOGISTICS TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
– Trucks transporting foods and other raw materials into the State, must comply with the following guidelines: o All passengers on board the vehicle must always use face masks/coverings and have available within the vehicle, alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
o All vehicles carrying food and other agricultural produce in and out of Lagos must not have more than seven (7) passengers on board.
o Vehicles used for the transportation of food items and other services must be decontaminated before gaining access through the State’s border and when leaving.
o The Ministry of Agriculture in collaboration with the Ministry of Environment and Water Resources and other relevant stakeholders will strictly monitor and enforce these guidelines in order to prevent and control inter-state spread of COVID-19.
MARITIME AND PORT OPERATIONS
– All Operators within the Maritime and Port Logistics industry are to ensure that all haulage and distribution operations within the metropolis adhere strictly to the following guidelines: o Truck movement to and from the ports, fuel depots and truck parks must be done in a manner that puts the safety of life and property as utmost priority.
o The use of face masks/coverings by all passengers in the trucks.
o Principles of social distancing to be observed by all passengers in the trucks.
o Temperature checks and hand sanitizing protocols should be strictly adhered to at all times.
PRIVATE SECTOR BUSINESSES
– With effect from May 4 2020, Private Sector Businesses/Companies will be permitted to operate within a framework known and referred to as “Controlled Easing Phase”. Offices and Businesses that choose to operate shall comply with the following directives below:
o Offices and business establishments to open between the hours of 9am – 3pm; and are directed to operate at 60% of their staff capacity. This means that companies are encouraged to operate a flexi shift/roster system which would see staff work on a shift basis.
o Establishments are to ensure a 2-meter distancing measure is maintained in all common areas; and at all service and customer facing desks.
o All buildings are to maintain a 60% occupancy limit in all office rooms within the building; and no more than 50% of the elevator capacity in any building shall be utilized.
o Businesses must make adequate arrangement for the transportation of their staff to their places of work to reduce risk of contagion and exposure while traveling on public transportation. In the event that Businesses are unable to make such adequate arrangements, they must allow such staff to continue to work remotely from home.
o Businesses must ensure that all staff members wear face masks while at work; and in transit to work.
o Where companies choose to make private travel arrangements for their staff into work, such companies must ensure that principles of social distancing; hand and personal hygiene, temperature checks and hand sanitizing protocols are strictly observed.
– It is important to reiterate that the Controlled Easing Phase is a gradual and controlled easing of the lockdown. Thus, Businesses must bear in mind that they are still to try and operate, as much as is possible, remotely and away from the office.
BANKS AND OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
– We understand the important roles Banks and Financial Institutions play in our economy, and for this reason they are highly encouraged to open their branches and offer their full complement of services to the general public, provided the following directives listed below are strictly adhered to: o All Banks and Financial Institutions are to observe the operational working hours of 9am to 3pm.
o Banks are to ensure a 2-meter (6 feet) distancing measure is maintained in all common areas; and at all service and customer facing desks.
o Ensure regular cleaning and decontamination of their various ATM machines.
o Banks are to observe temperature checks, hand sanitizing protocols as well as the use of face masks for staff and customers.
o Banks are to maintain a 60% occupancy limit in all office rooms within their buildings; and no more than 50% of the elevator capacity in the building shall be utilized.
– Manufacturing and Construction Companies (MCCs) will be allowed to operate between the hours of 9am – 6pm. Waivers will be provided by the Lagos State Government to enable movement outside of the restricted hours, upon the condition that the MCCs shall make adequate arrangement for the transportation of staff to and from their homes to their place of work.
– MCCs are to observe temperature checks, hand sanitizing protocols; as well as the use of face masks for all workers on site.
– Ensure social distancing principles, as well as high levels of hand and respiratory hygiene, are strictly observed by staff.
– As much as is possible, encourage shift-based work for all workers.
– All entertainment centres such as event centres, movie theatres, arcades, bars, nightclubs, day clubs, beaches and casinos continue to remain closed till further notice.
– The ban on social congregations such as parties, weddings, etc remain in force.
PARKS, SPAS, GYMS AND SALONS
– All recreational parks, including those in private and residential estates, Swimming Pools, Gyms, Sporting Facilities, Beauty Salons, Spas, and all such public places will continue to remain closed until further notice.
– Hotels are prohibited from operating during this time, till further notice. However, hotels being used to accommodate medical personnel on the frontline of the Pandemic, and those being used as Quarantine, Isolation and Treatment Centers, are hereby wholly exempted from this directive. Any hotel, not exempted from the directive, found to be open and operational will not only be sealed, but the proprietors will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
– Elderly persons (65 and above); as well as persons with underlying or pre-existing health conditions, especially hypertension, diabetes, asthma and low immunity are advised to remain at home, and request the assistance of those not in the vulnerable or elderly category to procure essential items needed.
– Funerals permitted with strict adherence to the following directives: o Size of gathering should not exceed 20 people, including the officiating religious leaders.
o Physical distancing maintained.
o All guests to disperse to their homes after funeral ceremony; with no accompanying parties or receptions permitted.
– The Government charges all citizens to be gatekeepers of all the directives herein contained. Whistleblowers are enjoined to immediately communicate violation of any of the directives to the following whistleblower hotlines: 0901-051-3197; 0901-051-3198 and 0901-051-3199. Whistleblowers are guaranteed full protection as their identities shall be kept strictly confidential at all times
Everyone are everywhere trying to deceive people since the government promised to send money through BVN to people, so some wicked people have seized it as an opportunity to deceive the masses.
Please I beg of you don’t click on any link or disclose your BVN to anybody
What is BVN
This is a bank verification number is a biometric identification system which was implemented by the central bank of Nigeria to reduce illegal banking in Nigeria it ja a modern security measure in line with the central bank of Nigeria.
To help stop the fraud in the banking system. It is done by recording finger print and a passport photograph of the person
BVN is very important it is your financial identity number anyone who have access to that number can easily fraud your bank account by removing all the money inside.
With your BVN fraudster can get your bank account and the phone number you used for OTP with these details they can even take loan on your behave without your knowledged some may even ask you to send OTP please don’t they want to use it to gain access to your account.
Once you misplaced your phone try using another to call the customer care in your bank for them to block your bank account immediately then after some days you can unblock it. ensure to protect your BVN it will save you stress and money.
DOWNLOAD ALBUM : Terri – Afroseries (Full EP)
He is yet to give his loyal fans some bragging rights.
Terri is an artist, singer and songwriter in the Nigerian music industry. He is no doubt one of the fast rising artist moving to the limelight in the entertainment industry as a whole.
However, he still has ample chance to command our attention and most of all earn our respect for his art.
Sometime late in December 2017, a young aspiring music act caught the attention of Wizkid after he made a cover for a song the Starboy was featured in, this young talent is Terri.
A few months later in February 2018, he was unveiled as an artiste under Starboy Entertainment.
Download Mp3: Sean tizzle – oreke
Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele (born 15 December 1989), popularly known as Sean Tizzle, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter.
He was formally signed to Sound Sultan’s record label Naija Ninjas. He currently has a record deal with Difference Entertainment.
Listen Download and Enjoy Below!
Download Mp3: Mavins x Don Jazzy x Falz – “Safe”
Don Jazzy and Falz joins forces to address everyone about the deadly disease, Corona with – “Safe”.
Mavin Records present a brand new song titled “Safe” performed by Don Jazzy and Falz. This Afrobeat/AfroSoul record produced by Don Baba J is an educative song release to combat Corona Virus (COVID-19).
On this impressive track Falz and DonJazzy shares that the fight should be against Corona and not your neighbour. Therefore we shouldn’t allow the Devil use us against one another.
We should withdraw from act of stealing and hurt others in this Pandemic (Lockdown).
Those that have should share with their immediate environ. Lastly staying Safe is the key to curb the spread of Corona Virus, practice social distancing and good hygiene.
Listen below to Falz rap and Don Jazzy’s sweet voice to get the full message below:
Download Mp3: Broda Shaggi – Fine Boy Agbero Vol. 1 (Full EP)
Broda Shaggi is a Nigerian actor, comedian and voice over artiste. His passion for acting and comedy originated during his childhood days. While he was growing up, he has the burning passion to act drama and he couldn’t wait to grow up so that he can fulfill his destiny.
Download and Listen To FULL EP Below!
Download Mp3: May D – May Day (Full EP)Akinmayokun Awodumila (born 28 December), popularly known as May D, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and dancer. He was formally signed to the R&B duo P-Square record label “Square records”. Popular Musician Mr May D Drop His First EP titled May Day this coming after dropping a song from the Ep .
Tracklist And Mp3 Download;
Download Mp3: Adekunle Gold – “Something Different”
Adekunle Gold dishes out a brand new record titled “Something Different”, produced by Blaise Beatz.
Golden Boy AG, Adekunle Gold releases another impressive song dubbed “Something Different“. This an Afrobeat record with the infusion of the pop sounds with strings, produced by Blaise. It coming after the huge success of his 2020 debut “Jore” featuring Kizz Daniel which is still buzzing and disturbing charts.
“Something Different” has an addictive Afrobeat sound like that of Wizkid’s Joro sampled on Diamond Platnumz’s ‘Jeje‘. This one is quiet different and special cuz of the additional Trumpets and Saxophones.
Listen to AG Baby’s melodious sound
Download Mp3: Terri – “Ojoro” (Prod. by Sarz)
Finally Starboy Terri unlocks his 2020 debut single – “Ojoro”, produced by Sarz.Wizkid’s protege, Terri after much anticipation releases his first official single for 2020 titled “Ojoro“. This the first song off this debut body of work ‘AfroSeries‘ which would be out worldwide this new month of May. “Ojoro” is a banging Afro-pop record produced by certified hit maker Sarz. This the first time StarboyTerri would be working with his Boss favourite producer and they both made Magic! Just like the song’s title, Terri tells his lady not to cheat him (he needs her body and love) and stop the proudness. Will this Bang, Be a hit for the young promising act?.. Well listen below and be the judge Enjoy!!
Audio + Video: Wurld – “Love Nobody” (Prod. by TMXO)
ThisIs-Wurld sets off 2020 officially with this brand new song titled “Love Nobody”, produced TMXO.
Wurld dished out “Love Nobody“…. After a successful outing in 2019 with the hit song “MAD” and his wonderful assist on Davido’s late 2019 hit track ‘Sweet In The Middle‘ which both rolling into 2020 and topped the new years music charts Wurld finally releases a new single.
The new track dubbed “LOVE NOBODY” is an Afro-pop/Electronic sound with it production from TMXO. Wurld’s talent is out of this planet, his prowess as an Electronic and Soul singer can’t be compared. 2019 he blessed us with a joint EP with SARZ the (IGWT) I Love Girls With Trouble EP, which increased his audience. Now he is also hit us on another EP tagged AS which has been scheduled for May, 2020.
This new track is off the forthcoming EP, Listen and Enjoy!
ThisIsWurld waste no time as he follows this new release with a music video. The visuals is an entertaining one shot in China Town.
Directed by Parker McMillan & WurlD… Watch and Enjoy this short film below
Download Mp3: Wurld – “Ghost Town” (Prod. by Spax)
With his latest hit “Love Nobody” still buzzing, WurlD releases a new AfroSoul single titled “Ghost Town”, produced by Spax.
WurlD’s stellar penmanship is further displayed in “Ghost Town“, as its lyrics open up discussions around the feelings of loneliness that often come with chasing a dream. Haters disguised as friends, Idols become rivals, the burnout one feels when the journey seems prolonged, and the fear of losing it all when you get to the top.
’When chasing a dream, the path is long and may get lonely, but be careful not to lose your soul’ is the underlying message in the Ghost Town record, and WurlD uses phrases like “Pray I make it home alive..” to emphasize that. The added emphasis on ‘Hitting the bullseye’ is the desperate need to get it right every time. Everybody loves you then, but one miss, could bring you down, and you may end up in a ghost town- back where you started.
Listen to the Afrosoul record below and Enjoy! pure vibes
Download Mp3: Qubay Wonder – Kilogbe
Qubay Wonder is working tirelessly tripping hit on hit in this Quarantine period, The star is a very talented artist in the industry.
He is back again yet with another jam that will blow your playlist, this new tune by your favourite Qubay Wonder is titled “Kilogbe“.
The street have never had enough of him, that’s why he never seize to drop music week in week out, here is another joint title “Kilogbe”
Download music below and share your thoughts
Download Mp3:- Fred Jackson – “Isabella”
Fred-Jackson is An Afro Pop, recording artists from Delta state
His biological name Fred German
The Young Talent Who Have Making Waves Online , And Other Social Media Platforms , Dropped And Amazing Tune Titled ISABELLA To Delight His Fans And Also Increase His Fan Base Across Africa and Beyond
Download Mp3: Oluwa Game – DOE
He Start the new year with this Great Jam…. And told all Fans to stay Tune cause many more Hit are dropping soon!!!
DOE was mixed & prod by Don Drim…
Download below and share…..
Listen, Download and Stay Safe
Download Mp3: Qubay Wonder – Saturday
The street have never had enough of him, that’s why he never seize to drop music week in week out, here is another joint title “SATURDAY”
Download music below and share your thoughts
Download Mp3: Richie Ana ft Small Baddo – “Ge Kin Ge” Remix
“Ge Kin Ge” that took the street by storm early this year
Download below and share your thoughts!
Download Mp3: Rexxie ft. Naira Marley – Mofoti
Talented producer, Rexxie joins forces with his partner in crime, Naira Marley to release this club banging record titled “Mofoti”, produced by Rexxie.Rexxie and Naira Marley has shown no sign of slowing down. The two hit makers has made it their work to give us hits upon hits together. Their latest release “Mofoti” will blow your mind.This song “Mofoti” is off Rexxie’s new project called “Afro Streets EP” which contains 7-tracks including “Marlian Riddim” that was released few weeks ago. Listen Download and Enjoy Below!
Pope Dablack X Theeno Taylor X Zieke X Kapish X Maido X Brownie X Sholz – Lasu Cypher
After Weeks Of Anticipation, The Highly Recommend Cypher Titled “Lasu Cypher” Which Features The Great Set of Dope Rappers from Lagos State University (Lasu).
“Theeno Taylor, Zieke, Kapish, Maido, Brownie, Sholz” Was Hosted By Pope Dablack CEO Of OTNaija.
The Cypher Was Produced By Tammy, and Was M/M By AjeOnDMix
Download, Listen, Share, Enjoy And Tell Us Who Murdered The Beat.